UPSC Mains 2016 Result is out, 2961 called for Interview from 20th March, Here are TIPS on how to prepare!DEVENDRA VISHWAKARMA
- UPSC Mains 2016 Result is out
- How to prepare for interview?
- What questions were asked to past toppers?
UPSC Mains 2016 Result is out
- UPSC had conducted Mains exam in December 2016.
- Total 15,445 had written in mains exam. Out of them, 2961 are selected for the interview stage for 1079 final vacancies [as per original notification of CSE-2016.]
- Result PDF file containing roll numbers: Click to see: Server#1
- @those who passed: Interviews to begin from 20th March 2017 at UPSC’s Dholpur House office in New Delhi. Interview call letters and schedule will be uploaded on UPSC’s official website. No hardcopy will be sent.
- @those who did not pass: Marksheet will be uploaded 15 days after final result is declared i.e. after interviews are over and topper list is announced. And The result of 03 (three) candidates with following Roll Nos. 0000432, 0010513, 0659780 has been kept withheld subject to the outcome of the Court Case.
- Problems? Call 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472 during office hours.
How to prepare for interview?
Go through following articles and videos
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Roleplaying & Situation Reaction Test (SRT): Common Mistakes & 40 Mock Questions
- [UPSC Interview Prep.] Graduation / Academics Questions: Engineering, IT, Medical, Pharmacy, Commerce, MBA
- Video recordings of Mock interviews of past toppers on Youtube