[Result] UPSC Civil Service 2013: 1122 toppers, 150 IAS, 180 IPS everyone’s marksheet 15 daysDevendra Vishwakarma
- Name and Ranks of Toppers
- Highlights of the result
- PH Toppers
- Category wise vacancies
- Candidate provisional
- Reserve List / Buffer list
- Marksheet for prelims / mains / interview?
UPSC has finally declared the result of Civil service IAS/IPS exam 2013
Side note: Interviews for Assistant commandant (CAPF-2013) will start from 16th June 2014.
Name and Ranks of Toppers
Use any one of the following links you can see the pdf file uploaded here:
- CSE-2013 Topper list on PIB.nic.in server
- CSE-2013 Topper list on UPSC’s own server
Highlights of the result
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||187|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||92|
PH category overlaps with General and OBC. Seems no PH selected from SC, ST this time.
Category wise vacancies
|Indian Administrative service (IAS)||90||49||27||14||180|
|Indian Foreign service (IFS)||17||09||04||02||32|
|Indian Police service (IPS)||75||43||24||08||150|
|Group A Central Services (Railway, Revenue, postal etc.)||369||188||103||50||710|
|Group B Central Services
*Including 30 vacancies for PH.
Meaning there is some issue in their caste certificate, disability certificate, internship certificate, Marksheets or medical checkup etc.
Reserve List / Buffer list
Additional candidates below the merit list, because there will be some toppers who already have good job from previous civil service exam and may not accept the job given in CSE-2013, then buffer list candidates may get a chance. UPSC hasn’t disclosed the exact role numbers of the candidates in the buffer list yet.
|Category||No. of candidates in buffer list|
Marksheet for prelims / mains / interview?
- Previously, after CSE-2012’s final result declaration, UPSC had uploaded the official prelim answer key, cutoffs and scores of everyone on their site. (Including the scores of candidates who failed in prelims).
- UPSC will do the same within next 15 days i.e. around 27th June 2014.
- Those who’re planning to shoot RTIs should wait and watch until then. Reason: even if you send RTI right now, UPSC will reply only a few days before 30 days legal deadline (it is one of the patented thuggary /red tape adopted by UPSC).
- UPSC contact numbers: Nos. 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543.