[Mains-2014] Vehicle-pooling, Lodging, Centre Address doubtsDevendra Vishwakarma
UPSC has uploaded Mains Halltickets for 2014 exam. Click me to download
Timetable unchanged, despite rumors of state-election and model code of conduct.
If problem, contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Unhelpdesk numbers: 23385271, 23098543, 23381125
Telephone Directory of senior officials: click me.
Accommodation / car pooling
@Mains-2014 players: Please Post your exam-center/travel/accommodation details in comments, IF:
- You’re Seeking/offering any shared transport / vehicle pooling during the exam days.
- If you’ve any doubts on center-location/travel/accommodation AFTER Google Maps (e.g. In google maps: college name is right but area name is different, or what is the best place to stay near xyz center? etc.)
- If you’re a senior player (or resident of same city) and want to share some tips on the travel/lodging etc.
This could help save lot of money, time and inconvenience– particularly of players from outside the city.
|[City name] your name e.g. [A’bad] DevAnand|
|Centre||name of your centre|
|Contact||your email id/ facebook id/ cell no.|
|Sidenotes||if you want to share. e.g. optional subject/medium etc.|
- Before posting comment, go through earlier comments first and check google map.
- If you found a potential pool-buddy in the comments below– better directly contact him on his given email / phone, rather than replying to his comment here. because he may not re-check this page immediately again.
- Please avoid posting chat-comment (hi hello, best luck, thank you etc.) that way comments are not cluttered unnecessarily. And needy person can swiftly glance through the pages. I might remove such chat-comments without meaning any disrespect to you.
- I’ve put permanent link of this page to left hand top corner of the website: titled “Mains Cabpool”. So you may check this page again.
- While posting comment, you may tick “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.” that way you can keep tab on the replies.
- Will update this page to include any wisdom shared about travel/lodging tips for a particular exam-center.
- Any other suggestions also welcome.