[IBPS]CWE PO/MT-III Written result declared, Interview Call letters in January 2014, Final Allotment in March 2014Devendra Vishwakarma
Update: Interview call letters available on this link: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cwepodec13/login.php?appid=iqasaec134alqsdindwe
@IBPS 2013 PO/MT III Players: CWE Written Result is declared. Click following link
Marks will come after 10 days, above link only tells whether you’ve cleared written exam or not.
To check the result, keep two things ready:
- Roll number OR Registration number
- Password OR Date of birth
AND (if you’ve the time and mood) Post your score, experience and wisdom for the future aspirants, in the comments below.
Those who couldn’t make it- there is no need to lose hope. Whatever you’ve prepared for economy, reasoning, maths, English – that’ll continue helping you direct/indirectly in any other exam you appear in, but you must sustain the study-momentum, good vacancies will keep coming. (check the right hand side column of this page.)
First Week of January
- Interview call letters will be released.
- You’ll have to download them from the official website of IBPS
Third Week of January
- The participating banks will start interviews.
- Minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% for general category and (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Final Allotments of probationary officers / Management trainees based on their written + interview score.
- weightage of written : Interview score in final merit list= 80:20