[APFC] Hindi Handwritten Notes on minimum wages, ESIC, Labour laws, Industrial relations & other topicsDevendra Vishwakarma
Here is the collection of notes prepared by one of my associate Mr.Chandra Deo for upcoming Assistant provident fund commissioner (APFC/EPFO) exam
Following Topics are covered, for the syllabus topics- Industrial Relations, Labour Laws
- History of Labour laws in India- before independence and after independence.
- Provisions in Indian Constitution related labour welfare and protection
- Major recommendations of National commission on Labour 2002
- Workmen’s compensation act 1923: salient features, criticism
- Employees State insurance act, corporation and fund
- Maternity benefit act 1961- salient features, criticism
- Payment of wages act 1936- salient provisions, scope, claims and appeals
- Minimum wages act 1948- origin, scope, revision of minimum wages, types of wages, reforms suggested by first and second national commission on labour
- Industrial disputes act 1947- salient features related to lockout, hartal, conciliation, layoff, retrenchment, closure
- Factories act 1948: provisions related to safety, women, welfare, working hours etc.
- Trade unions- definition, types, classification.
- EPFO and related current affairs