[APFC] Download Previous Years Question papers 2002, 2004 for APFC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner’s ExamDevendra Vishwakarma
- Input from Mr. CSL80
- Blog Farmers
- Download Links for APFC papers
- How to prepare for APFC Exam?
Before you download the previous years question papers of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner’s Exam (APFC), read this:
He’s a veteran member of Pagalguy forum. Most of the information on internet regarding previous years’ question papers and Cutoffs of APFC etc- is actually contributed by him on that forum. And he is the gentleman who sent me these papers via email.
- Just another type of spammers. These people will setup multiple blogs with similar names but won’t even write a single word on their own. They’d just copy paste the information posted by Mr.CSL80 on pagalguy.
- Their objective is to gain presence on google search engine, so if any aspirant is searching for any keywords containing “APFC”, the chances of him landing on their blog/site increases. And then they’d setup ads like “buy our readymade (substandard quality) APFC/RBI offiers’ exam study material for 12,000 rupees/-“ or “subscribe to our site for free to get free updates on current affairs” – but again all you get in email is their spammy articles containing ads of that study-material.
- Well everyone has to feed his family, But this is an unethical practice which I totally loath and despise.
- APFC and RBI Officers’ etc. exams are not prime subjects of my site (www.mrunal.org). but I write about them to prevent those blog farmers from creating a monopoly on google search engine to rob the innocent aspirants from small towns in broad day light.
In the end however, as long as there is desperation and uncertainity [which is common with any competitive exam in India], there will be people trying to make easy bucks out of it.
Anyways here goes the download links
Download Links for APFC papers
File Type: Zipfile, contains two PDF files for each 2002 and 2004’s Question paper.
Size: 900 kilobytes
Use any one of the following links:
- Dropbox Server
- MediaFire Server
- Google Docs
How to prepare for APFC Exam?
It has been explained already, in the earlier article Click Me If you haven’t read it(Click me if you haven’t read it)
More articles upcoming, as I go through the topicwise analysis of these papers myself.