[APFC-2015] Cab Pooling, Room Sharing, Exam Centre Location Doubts & Hall ticket/ E-Admit CardDevendra Vishwakarma
- Hallticket for APFC/EPFO exam
- Car Pooling / lodging/ accommodation
- Scheme of APFC exam
- Syllabus of APFC Exam
- Strategy for APFC exam
- Reservation Pattern in APFC
UPSC has uploaded the hallticket for recruitment to 170 posts of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Car Pooling / lodging/ accommodation
@APFC/EPFO-2015 players: Please Post your exam-center/travel/accommodation details in comments, IF:
- You’re Seeking/offering any shared transport / vehicle pooling during the exam days.
- If you’ve any doubts on center-location/travel/accommodation AFTER Google Maps (e.g. In google maps: college name is right but area name is different, or what is the best place to stay near xyz center? etc.)
- If you’re a senior player (or resident of same city) and want to share some tips on the travel/lodging etc.
This could help save lot of money, time and inconvenience– particularly of players from outside the city.
Also, please maintain following process:
- Before posting comment, go through earlier comments first and check google map.
- If you found a potential pool-buddy in the comments below– better directly contact him on his given email / phone, rather than replying to his comment here. because he may not re-check this page immediately again.
- Please avoid posting chat-comment (hi hello, best luck, thank you etc.) that way comments are not cluttered unnecessarily. And needy person can swiftly glance through the pages. I might remove such chat-comments without meaning any disrespect to you.
- While posting comment, you may tick “Notify me of follow-up comments by email.” that way you can keep tab on the replies.
- Will update this page to include any wisdom shared about travel/lodging tips for a particular exam-center.
- Any other suggestions also welcome.
Scheme of APFC exam
- Exam date is 10th January 2016 Sunday and duration of tThe test will be of two hours from 10AM to 12 Noon
- Medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- During last 30 minutes of the exam, no candidate te can go to toilet.
- You have to tick answers in black ball point pen only.
Syllabus of APFC Exam
- General English – To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language and workman – like use of words
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements and Current Events.
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability
- Social Security in India
Strategy for APFC exam
Both job profile and exam preparation strategy is given by Asst. Provident fund commissioner Shri Shikhar Sharma (Rank-37 | APFC-2012) on this link click me
Reservation Pattern in APFC
- As such 170 seats are distributed as following: SC-24, ST-14, OBC-54, UR-78
- Total eight seats for PH candidates as following: 5 for Orthopedic + 3 for (hearing/deaf)
- Above information collected from this pdf of UPSC